EN FR DE
Innovation and Business Meetings during BE 4.0 Fair : Boost your transformation towards Industry of the Future!
This year's edition BE 4.0, Industry of the future Fair focuses on the "ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE and ENERGY".
The event will bring together more than 200 4.0 Key industry leaders and experts of the Great East area of France, Germany and Switzerland including international leaders, Start-up, SMEs to exchange ideas and expertise on trends, challenges and opportunities.
Grand Est Region, Grand E-nov (the Innovation agency of Grand Est), and Entreprise Europe Network (EEN) organise B2B meetings during the whole 2 days of 19th and 20th of November.
5 GOOD REASONS TO ATTEND
These pre-organised meetings aim to :
- Meet futur partners, clients and key actors
- Give visibility to its company and know-how
- Initiate cross-borders contacts and collaborations,
- Share new technologies
- Optimize its participation.
|Industrial Automation ||Cybersecurity|
|Cloud computing||Bid Data|
|3D Design||Non destructive testing|
|Energy Efficiency||Additive manufacturing|
|Artificial Intelligence (AI)||Internet of things (IoT)|
|Predictive maintenance||Virtualization |
|Prototyping||Industrial Digital Network|
|Virtual Reality / Advanced Reality||Engineering services|
- 02/09/2019 - 15/11/2019 : Registration
- 01/10/2019 - 15/11/2019 : Meetings selection
- 12/11/2019 : Preliminary Agenda
- 15/11/2019 : Final Agenda
- 19-20/11/2019 : B2B Meetings
B2B Participation is free of charge but registration is mandatory as well as Registration to the Fair Industries of the Future.
Supported by :
- Entreprise Europe Network Sector Group Mobility